- Due to the time required and limited availability, wedding consultations with our co-ordinator will only take place by prior arrangement.
- As we are limited to the amount of weddings we can fulfil on any one day, a non-refundable deposit of £100 is required in order for you to secure the day.
- If, for any reason you decide to cancel your wedding at any point leading up to your wedding day, the deposit will be retained.
- The balance is due 21 days prior to your wedding date. If you fail to pay your balance by the required date, we reserve the right to cancel your order and in the event that another major event wishes to book for that day, they will take priority if a deposit has been received from them.
- If you decide to postpone your wedding, we will hold your deposit and any other monies paid by you, until your new wedding date. The deposit is subtracted from your final balance. If you have paid the balance in full and decide to cancel outside of the 21 day period before your wedding, we will issue a refund minus £100. If you cancel within the 21 day period, we reserve the right not to issue a full refund. Your flowers will be ordered 14 days prior to your wedding date and as such, cancellations that fall within the 14 day period prior to your wedding date will not receive a refund. If you cancel in the period 21-14 days prior to your wedding we will refund 50% of the balance, less the deposit.
- As your flowers will be ordered 14 days prior to the date of your wedding, any changes that you may wish to make during this time period will be subject to additional charges.
- Fresh flowers are a living product and are dependant on weather conditions, stringent quality checks, and influences beyond our control. On exceptionally rare occasions we may have to substitute a specific flower. If this happens we reserve the right to source a similar flower, and we will ensure we do everything within our power to replace the substituted flowers with others as close to your original requirement as is possible.
- Delivery of your wedding flowers. A set delivery charge of £15 is payable and for this we will deliver to up to 2 separate destinations on your wedding day within our usual delivery area. Outside of this area all deliveries will be subject to additional charges based on mileage at 45p per mile. Please ensure your order is correct on delivery any mistakes or queries must be raised within 30 minutes of receiving your flowers.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances and the occurrence of an unexpected rise in the cost of flowers, we will inform you immediately and you will have the choice to either pay for the % increase OR allow us to choose a different variety of flowers that may have already been suggested which are at a lower price.
Flowers by Mags Florist prices are inclusive of VAT.
Full payment must be paid in full when order is placed apart from weddings (see T&C for weddings). If the order is made on line you will receive an invoice through PayPal where you can pay by either debit or credit card or through Pay Pal if you have an account. If you wish to pay by bank transfer this is acceptable however payment must be received before flowers are delivered.
On occasions due to unforeseen circumstances we may not be able to supply the flowers you have selected, we reserve the right to use a replacement like for like.
Flowers by Mags Florist will deliver to the address given by you on the date you have requested. If the recipient of the flowers are out the driver leaves a calling card notifying the recipient of a delivery and where it has been left. If the recipient is out we will then leave goods with a neighbour or the driver will return goods to the shop. It is the recipients responsibility to collect item from Flowers by Mags.
It is very helpful if telephone numbers for recipients are supplied.
For addresses which consist of a house name and are without a number then a telephone number must be supplied.
We can deliver Sundays or Bank holidays at an extra cost prior to arrangement.
Local Delivery £5
We are unable to guarantee specified times however will endeavour to do so. Not applicable to funerals.